The College will be closed from noon on Friday, December 15, 2023, through Monday, January 1, 2024. Regular hours of operation will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.
On Wednesday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 27, the College will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The following offices will be open during these times:
- Academic Affairs (school offices on call)
- Bursar (Student Accounts)
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Financial Aid
- IT Service Desk
- Mail & Document Services
- President's Office
- Davie Jane Gilmour Center Information Desk
- Major General Fred F. Marty, USA Retired, Veterans & Military Resource Center
The Penn College Foundation staff will be available by phone at 570.320.8020 on December 27 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and December 29, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., but the office will not be open to the public.
The college is closed on the following dates:
Monday, May 27, 2024