Kevin Derr, JD
Professor, Business Administration/Business Law
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7909
- ATHS, Rm.E261
- LL.M. Commerce and Taxation - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. Dickinson School of Law
- B.A. Political Science - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania College of Technology (1990 – present) – teach a variety of courses in legal studies, including Business Law, Real Property Law, Estate and Trust Administration, Introduction to Paralegal Studies, Hospitality Law, Employment Law, Constitutional Law, Legal Issues in Information Security, and Paralegal Senior Project
- Adjunct experience with Harrisburg Area Community College, Lebanon Valley College, and Central Pennsylvania Business School
- Practiced law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with Graf, Knupp & Andrews (1984-1987) and Caldwell & Kearns (1987-1990) in areas including real estate, estate administration, family law, bankruptcy, commercial law, and tax law
Kevin has served as Director of the Paralegal/Legal Assistant program since 1990. He has placed and supervised over 400 paralegal student interns at various sites, including law firms, government agencies, corporations, businesses, community service organizations, and health care providers. He is a licensed attorney and member of the Lycoming Law Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Please feel free to contact Kevin if you have any questions about the Paralegal program at Pennsylvania College of Technology.