The mission of Disability and Access Resources is to find creative solutions by collaborating with administrators, 教师, 工作人员, students to develop an accessible and inclusive environment that embraces and celebrates diversity and empowers individuals to fully participate in all college programs, 活动, 和服务.
Disability and Access Resources is committed to fulfilling this mission by:
- Serving as an educational resource for the College and community transition initiatives.
- Facilitating equal access through reasonable and appropriate accommodations.
- Clarifying the rights and responsibilities of both the student and the College.
- Promoting campus-wide disability awareness.
- Empowering students to develop self-awareness and self-advocacy skills.